Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Crepe Recipe
Recipe credit: Emily Zaler’s the EZ Whey Cookbook
Photo Credit: Danitza Freigher
3/4 scoop pure Whey Chocolate Protein
3 egg whites
Filling (if you’re not on a strict competition diet):
1 TBSP Peanut Butter
1/2 TBSP Sugar Free Syrup
1. Mix crepe ingredients together in a bowl
2. Spray large skillet with butter flavored Pam
3. Pour ingredients into pan and cook thoroughly on one side
4. Flip crepe, spray with a little spray butter and a dash of cinnamon
5. Add bananas to top of crepe to “warm” for 30 seconds to 1 minute
6. Meanwhile, add PB & Syrup to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 secs, take out of microwave and stir.
7. Remove crepe from skillet, spread PB/Syrup mixture to one side of crepe and around bananas.